The Best Baby Clothes
Top baby essential every mother should have
Maternity is a time of life where you are struggling through a lot of changes that occur in your body. On contrary, it is one of the most beautiful phases of your life where you are excited to welcome your mini self into this world. A pregnant woman muddles through so many bodily changes at this stage, and it would be apathetic to brush off other things that a mother is always expected to do- The baby chores. So in this article, we will be telling the top baby essentials that will enhance your motherhood experience by making it a little convenient for you. Following are the things you need to remember when shopping for your maternity prep:
- Sleep: A baby’s sleep is just unpredictable but important! To make sure that your baby has a peaceful and sound sleep blankets & swaddling for infants, and baby pillows, cribs, sheets, for a toddler are suggested. There is sleep equipment also that record the duration in which your child sleeps and records their sleep cycle so that you can manage them accordingly.
- Travel: Traveling with your infant or a toddler is a hell of a task. There are at least 4 suitcases just for the baby. It is thus better to prepare early for all types of travel. A good quality nappy bag to place all the essential grooming things of your baby in one place and a comfortable, strong, and smart carrier or stroller or pushchairs.
- Bathing: Little one’s skin can be too smooth and soft that it can easily slip off during bathing time. It is thus imperative to have safe bathing set for your kid. It is a great idea to add bath support that can be easily fit into the big bathing room. Wrapping up your child in a cute warm robe would go perfectly after a playful bathing time.
- Grooming: Baby grooming is a very crucial and sensitive job that also takes a lot of time and effort. For this, you might need baby moisturizer for regular massaging, baby cotton buds, nail clippers, gentle soap, nappy rash creams, baby wipes, etc. A thermometer is definitely an important tool that can be needed in an emergency.
Is your Indoor environment healthy?
Your environment speaks a lot about you, in general. The environment does not always mean lush green surroundings, it is your living space enclosed. We talk a lot about to have a clean and healthy environment but what we often fail to understand is that the outer environment the parks, roads, supermarkets, etc. might not affect us that as much as the indoors of our house because it is where we actually live and breathe in the most.
The four walls that surround us and seclude us from the outer world can separate us from the outside environment also. This is the reason that in winters we tend to feel warmer inside as compared to outside. The cold and dry air in winters dry out our lungs, nose, and skin and to rectify we use moisturizers. But we can minimize this dryness effect by installing a humidifier. Let’s see how a humidifier can make our indoors healthy:
- Prevents influenza: It is a well-known fact that humidifiers trim down the risks of catching flu. But if you are suffering from influenza you tend to spread the virus in your surroundings, but with a humidity level of above 40%, it deactivates the power of the virus. Therefore, installing a humidifier will cut down the influenza spread in your home making your surroundings hygienic.
- Eases cough: Dry air can attack your respiratory system causing a dry and unproductive cough. An unproductive cough is more dangerous than a productive one. As a productive cough completes its cycle and eases down the trapped phlegm but an unproductive one lingers on till you have proper medications.
- Reduce snoring: Increased amount of humidity in the air is also proven to reduce snoring effects. With a drier atmosphere, the airways of a person are less lubricated which can worsen the snoring. The respiratory organ's airways will only be lubricated in humid surroundings.
- Healthy skin and hair: The uneven skin on the lips in winters is the effect of the dry atmosphere. Skin disintegration and removal also occurs with dryness. A humidifier will improve the moisture content of the air therefore reducing the dryness from your skin as well as hair.
- Happy interiors: Dryness does not only affect human bodies but also the interiors of your house. A humidifier thus helps in preventing cracks in your wallpaper, increasing wooden floors' life expectancy, saving you on electric bills as it will keep your area warm.