How to Actually Pack Light when Traveling with Kids?
Are you planning an airport journey this holiday season? How about a vacation to Grandma's house? Holiday travel usually means more crowds, traffic, and tones of extra stuff to haul there and back, regardless of where you're going (or how you're getting there). What better time to hone your packing skills than now? We've always admired the families who fly through the airport with only their small backpacks and no large suitcases. When traveling with children, packing light is essential, but it can be difficult when your child wants to bring every item they can find. However, it isn't impossible.
For a stress-free vacation, here's how to pack light for a family trip with kids.
Check the weather: Do you have a summer or winter vacation planned? We recommend that you check the weather forecast for your family's vacation destination before you begin packing. Packing becomes much easier if you know what kind of weather you'll be dealing with, and you can avoid taking goods you won't need. It's not difficult to pack light for warm weather places, but it's not so easy for chilly destinations. Warmth is a concern for your family, yet thick sweaters and jackets may result in heavy luggage. Layering is the key to cold-weather packing. Instead of bringing bulky clothing, choose a few lightweight things that may be layered to provide all the warmth you require.
Light luggage: Every vacation is ruined by large, cumbersome luggage. While it is easier to pack all of your belongings into two large suitcases, they are not particularly easy to transport. Every member of your family should have a lightweight suitcase. Kids enjoy dragging around fun kid's suitcases because it gives them a sense of ownership and responsibility. When everyone carries their bags, life is so much easier.
Mix-match clothing: Before you start packing, consider this bit of advice. When it comes to packing your children's clothes for holidays, be imaginative. Whenever possible, buy kids' apparel that can be mixed and matched. As a result, practically every top can be worn with almost any bottom. Things might become dicey when you start getting into patterns, but they're kids. It's fine if they mix polka dots and camouflage.
We recommend choosing pieces that can be worn in a variety of ways, taking advantage of the layering trend. Girl's dresses, for example, can be worn alone, beneath a turtleneck sweater in the winter, or as a skirt when paired with a top.
Compact containers for travel: We recommend not bringing any toiletries with you when traveling with children because you can buy them anywhere you go. If you insist on transporting your toiletries, pick lightweight travel containers that won't shatter and spill all over your clothes within the suitcase.
Wash and reuse: Another piece of advice to consider before packing a single item is where to stay. We nearly usually stay in serviced apartments with laundry facilities while traveling with little children for more than a few days. Because you can wash and wear your clothes again, this reduces the amount of stuff you need to bring. Even if your lodgings don't have a washer/dryer, almost all hotels provide laundry service or can recommend a local Laundromat.
- Apply All Of The Above To Your Own Suitcase, Too! These suggestions may appear to be focused solely on packing for your children and not much on packing for yourself. But it's all the same advice! Mix and match, buy when you get there, wash and reuse, only bring your favorite pieces, and keep it simple.
- Rockims Team
- Tags: baby bags baby clothes Baby clothing baby dresses baby hat baby shoes babystroller backpack bath accessories bedding essentials children territory Clothing educational toys Family traveling Family vacation kid bags kid games kids luggage outdoor fun outdoor games outdoor play outdoor sports games shopping Traveling
Are you a working mother? Here’s how you can keep up with your new born’s dressing schedule
In this world, where working mothers get to nurture kids while also managing their work, the biggest challenge is to keep up with the newborn’s eating, sleeping and dressing routine. Since every child has its own requirement and style of living, a new parent might have to adjust a few things to balance both personal and work life.
If you are a working mother who is struggling with managing their kid’s dressing schedule then this article is for you. Here’s what you need to learn about their clothing routine to keep things prepared in advance. This will not just give you a better tact for handling your kids but will also give you enough time to focus on your own work, especially when it's time to begin work and there’s nothing that you can afford to do at the last minute.
1- Let's go through some basic tips first to get you going in the right direction. It can indeed be a difficult task for new mothers to keep up with their child’s routine as newborns demand dressing changes a lot of times. The best way to deal with this problem as a new mother is by buying their clothes in bulk. This of course does not mean that you should spend your entire salary on their garments as newborns are always at the edge of growing. All you have to do is keep some extra pairs ready for them at all times so you do not have to worry about rushing to a shop or washing and drying old clothes when they are in an urgent need for a dress change. Apart from this, its always a good idea to keep their used clothes washed and ironed a day in advance so you do not have to worry about your child the next day.
2- Another good thing to do is dividing their wardrobe into two halves. Make departments for day clothes and night clothes so you do not have to keep getting into these segregations and deciding what to change your baby’s clothes into, especially at a tough work hour. If you are in a meeting and you have your child’s closet all set, all you will require to do is put your call on mute and simply take out the right pair for changing.
Do you need some help with buying comfortable and easy-to-change baby clothes including both day and night wear? Get in touch with us today
- Rockims Team
- Tags: baby clothes Baby clothing baby dresses baby hat baby shoes babystroller bath accessories bath toys bath tub bed bumpers bedding set caps children territory clothes Clothing clothing set dresses educational toys games jackets kids Kids clothing kids shoes newborn clothes online kids store online shopping shopping summer
Baby clothes shopping: How to buy fancy and classy outfits for your newborns
Each new parent wants to dress up his or her child in a beautiful and stylish outfit. And while the appearance of the outfit matters the most, you should never forget that the style must also be accompanied by comfort so that your child does not stay irritated and uncomfortable while wearing it.
There are plenty of sellers who offer you a wide range of stylish clothes for your child’s first ceremonies, parties, and other functions. But if you wish to go for something that has an extraordinary and cute appearance then you must also check the convenience part of it to ensure your child enjoys wearing the outfit.
Here are a few tips you can utilize while buying fancy and party wear clothes for your newborn:
1- Newborns usually do not want to be taken to parties or places with massive crowds as they prefer being in their own zone, sleeping and resting throughout the time. But in case you are throwing a party as their birth celebration or there’s an important lunch or dinner which you as a family cannot skip, then buying something for them is a requirement you cannot put at bay. In these situations, go for something that is not too heavy as newborns would not be able to carry it with ease and comfort. You can go with basics that look a bit more stylish than regular casuals so you are able to give your child a unique appearance in them.
2- A lot of baby clothes manufacturers and sellers today offer fancy clothes for newborns. These are not very heavy in weight and also offer a great fit. Since modern times have come up with great alternatives, today, there’s nothing better than finding a store that holds the capacity to provide you with what you are looking for. While all is well with fancy clothes if you are buying them from a trusted seller, just one aspect with which you need to thoroughly check with them is the comfort. The outfits must not be too heavy on your child and should make them feel soft and light so they do not get any allergies, skin infections or rashes.
Do you need help dressing up your kid like a star? Get in touch with us to get a wide range of variety to select your child’s outfit from. Call today or visit the website.
ETERNAL KIDS STYLE
Kids fashion has changed drastically all over the world. From colorful prints to vivid watercolors and 3d floral all rage in kid’s fashion. Undoubtedly, our clothing depicts who we are. Kids fashion is becoming big and taking all the attention from designers, manufacturers and retails stores. Many stores have decided to exclusively focus on kids clothing section and offer the wide variety in the same.
Ranging from little boys suits and little girls accessorized clothing to superhero costumes, children clothes satisfy need of the very young. Floristry has become a major theme in recent year. Today young generations are more interested in their clothes thus representing their inclination towards originality and sense of beauty as a matter of fact that most of the children enjoying paying visits to both children’s clothing stores and toy stores. Kids clothing have received so much love and attention that they have relatively become more affordable.
Online stores have made kids clothing easily accessible.
New trends in kids fashion are:
- Floral: Floral prints with bright and vivid colors are perfect trend to give your kid a quirky look that will definitely put your child in a good mood on a bad morning. Flower-inspired prints, dresses are all the rage across the industry, and children are always ready to flaunt it.
- Adult looks: Time is gone when children and parents were drawn towards cartoon printed clothes. Now, the outfit for babies looks like adults but in smaller versions. Kids fashion is bringing many bright shades to the stylish wardrobes; which include: coral, blue, yellow, bright red, mint, black, gray and many more.
- Unisex trend: The boundaries between blue and pink colors for children’s things have been erased. Kids are now offered with unisex options. The tendency is the same as in the fashion of adults.
- Natural textiles: Obviously, we want our kids to be stylish as well as active so designers try to make things for children as natural as possible. The comfortable and stylish options for children do not hinder their movements.
- Accessories: Clothes alone don’t get the job done! Today, fashionable clothes are combinations of wardrobe elements and correctly selected accessories i.e., a purse, glasses, belt, hats, shoes etc.
- Twinning: Fashion designers have simplified the parent’s task. Now babies become small copies of their parents. Parents wear same clothes as of their children and flaunt it on social media with cute captions.
- Classic shirts: Shirts never go out of fashion for boys. They can wear shirt with tie or bow with unbuttoned collar. Every boy’s wardrobe should have classic shirts which they can combine with simple t-shirts.
- Skirts with lining and lace: Skirts are always trendy! Skirts give the little girls Cinderella feel. Skirts can be worn to parks and as regular wear.
Other fashionable bright accessories can be combined with elegant, modest outfits. Headbands, hairpins and scarves will refresh the look. Children territory offers kids clothing online. Buy the latest and trendiest in boys, girls and toddlers clothes with great quality and affordable prices.
- Rockims Team
- Tags: baby clothes baby hat baby shoes babystroller bath toys bath tub beach hat bed bumpers bedding essentials building blocks caps children territory clothes Clothing clothing set dresses educational toys games jackets kid games kids Kids clothing kids shoes learning toys online kids store online shopping party dresses sandals shopping summer