BABY FOOTWEAR: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AS A PARENT?
Footwear for babies is a difficult decision to make. Purchasing or wearing a pair of infant shoes is a difficult task. It also raises a slew of questions. When should a baby begin wearing shoes, should they be shoes or other footwear, what material should they be made of, and so on.
Even though most babies don't take their first steps until months after birth, you'll almost certainly get a couple of pairs of baby shoes at your shower. After all, they're one of the cutest baby accessories available. Family and friends adore picturing your little bundle of joy in charming boots, sandals, or sneakers. They're not only attractive and enjoyable, but they're also necessary for safeguarding young feet from hazards such as hot pavement, sharp objects, and outdoor debris.
Read our helpful guide for parents when picking on baby shoes before you start adding different types of flats, slippers, and tennis shoes to your baby registry. Once you know the right time for your child to start wearing shoes and which style is best for certain occasions, you will be confident enough to shop for their favorite style at a time that suits your family's lifestyle and budget.
When does my baby need shoes?
You can put your infant in shoes as soon as you like. In colder locations, booties and slippers can help keep your baby warm, especially if they are a newborn. They can also be used as a comfortable substitute for bare feet when your child is crawling and pacing indoors. However, babies do not need to wear shoes before starting to walk. According to pediatricians, baby gait milestones are usually between 9 and 12 months of age. Some young children even begin to walk after 14 months.
Exploring while attempting to stand is an indication that your youngster will soon be walking. It's time to start looking through your favorite baby shoe brands if your child starts to pull up onto furniture and other things in the house. You'll need a few pairs of shoes for different types of weather and occasions once they start moving around regularly. To protect their fragile skin, your child will need to wear footwear whenever they walk on a surface like grass, concrete, or sand.
What kinds of shoes are best for babies?
The type of shoes your baby should wear depends on the place he is exploring. Playgrounds and outdoor activities generally require Velcro slippers, lace-up slippers, or sandals with non-slip soles. If it's hot outside, try shoes made of breathable mesh on the top and sides. Ideal for active children, they can keep your child's feet cool while roaming, climbing, and walking. Some of the cutest baby shoes come in adorable colors, such as pink and peach. You can even find silver or gold sequin designs on shoelaces and suspenders. Baby Boy slippers are available in popular colors like gray, navy, and red, which are very suitable for dad. Many also have interesting animals like tigers, lions, and crocodiles.
Special occasions need something more beautiful. The ballerinas designed with a thick sole and safety straps look very cute when paired with a dress. They also help prevent trips and falls. Boat shoes and loafers go well with baby boy dresses and suspenders. If you encounter snow or cold weather, be sure to pack a thick pair of snow boots. Hot weather family vacations and summer games require lace-up sandals or open shoes with snaps or straps. Flip-flops are not safe for young children because they can easily trip over.
How to choose best baby shoes?
Since it is a beginner's stage, you need to be more careful when choosing shoes for your baby. The wrong choice can lead to difficulties and discomfort. Keep these things in mind when buying baby shoes.
- Correct fit: The correct fit is universal, and despite age, it is a necessary feature. For babies, this is very relevant. Choose the perfect fit style, easy to walk on, and comfortable.
- Non-slip soles: Since babies' feet are very soft, shoes should have slip-resistant soles both inside and out. The template (also called padding) should not be the cause of any inconvenience. Better traction sole helps baby stand and walk more smoothly.
- Extra secure closure: Babies require the most support, so more shoe closure is strongly suggested. Whether its laces or snaps, make sure the handle is comfortable for you. The additional closure provides additional protection.
- Breathable and soft: When choosing shoes with better and extra grip, make sure your baby is not uncomfortable wearing them. Choose a soft and breathable upper.
- Stylish: For baby shoes, there is no need to change the quality or the style. Make it equally beautiful and comfortable. We all like our children to dress beautifully. You can buy high-quality and beautiful baby shoes online.
What other baby shoe accessories do I need?
Socks are needed for every baby boot and slippers. Although they can protect the skin from blisters and abrasions, they also help keep your feet dry. Try using cotton terry cloth or terry cloth socks for comfort and moisture-wicking ability. You can even find brands with anti-movement technology to prevent slipping.
Buy baby sock shoes if your child is still too small for walking shoes, but you want them to look fashionable. Baby girls' socks come in a range of styles, including booties and ballet slippers. You can even discover patterns with polka dots or bears in feminine pink, purple, and peach colors. Try vibrant and neutral tones with baseballs, stripes, or footballs if you need anything for your baby boy.
The right shoes help baby learn and explore
Finding the perfect brand and style is easier than you think. To begin, double-check that the shoes are acceptable for your child's activities and stage of development. You may then narrow down the most valuable trends and trendiest looks after you know they have the necessary traction and support for discovery and play.
By the time your child learns to walk, you may be referring to them as a toddler. This stage can be nerve-wracking for some parents, but independence and confidence are just what your child needs! Your child is free to explore the world in comfort and safety when you invest in the correct shoes.
Buy shoes for tiny feet online at the comfort of your home. Visit our website to know more about our other products.
How to Actually Pack Light when Traveling with Kids?
Are you planning an airport journey this holiday season? How about a vacation to Grandma's house? Holiday travel usually means more crowds, traffic, and tones of extra stuff to haul there and back, regardless of where you're going (or how you're getting there). What better time to hone your packing skills than now? We've always admired the families who fly through the airport with only their small backpacks and no large suitcases. When traveling with children, packing light is essential, but it can be difficult when your child wants to bring every item they can find. However, it isn't impossible.
For a stress-free vacation, here's how to pack light for a family trip with kids.
Check the weather: Do you have a summer or winter vacation planned? We recommend that you check the weather forecast for your family's vacation destination before you begin packing. Packing becomes much easier if you know what kind of weather you'll be dealing with, and you can avoid taking goods you won't need. It's not difficult to pack light for warm weather places, but it's not so easy for chilly destinations. Warmth is a concern for your family, yet thick sweaters and jackets may result in heavy luggage. Layering is the key to cold-weather packing. Instead of bringing bulky clothing, choose a few lightweight things that may be layered to provide all the warmth you require.
Light luggage: Every vacation is ruined by large, cumbersome luggage. While it is easier to pack all of your belongings into two large suitcases, they are not particularly easy to transport. Every member of your family should have a lightweight suitcase. Kids enjoy dragging around fun kid's suitcases because it gives them a sense of ownership and responsibility. When everyone carries their bags, life is so much easier.
Mix-match clothing: Before you start packing, consider this bit of advice. When it comes to packing your children's clothes for holidays, be imaginative. Whenever possible, buy kids' apparel that can be mixed and matched. As a result, practically every top can be worn with almost any bottom. Things might become dicey when you start getting into patterns, but they're kids. It's fine if they mix polka dots and camouflage.
We recommend choosing pieces that can be worn in a variety of ways, taking advantage of the layering trend. Girl's dresses, for example, can be worn alone, beneath a turtleneck sweater in the winter, or as a skirt when paired with a top.
Compact containers for travel: We recommend not bringing any toiletries with you when traveling with children because you can buy them anywhere you go. If you insist on transporting your toiletries, pick lightweight travel containers that won't shatter and spill all over your clothes within the suitcase.
Wash and reuse: Another piece of advice to consider before packing a single item is where to stay. We nearly usually stay in serviced apartments with laundry facilities while traveling with little children for more than a few days. Because you can wash and wear your clothes again, this reduces the amount of stuff you need to bring. Even if your lodgings don't have a washer/dryer, almost all hotels provide laundry service or can recommend a local Laundromat.
- Apply All Of The Above To Your Own Suitcase, Too! These suggestions may appear to be focused solely on packing for your children and not much on packing for yourself. But it's all the same advice! Mix and match, buy when you get there, wash and reuse, only bring your favorite pieces, and keep it simple.
- Rockims Team
- Tags: baby bags baby clothes Baby clothing baby dresses baby hat baby shoes babystroller backpack bath accessories bedding essentials children territory Clothing educational toys Family traveling Family vacation kid bags kid games kids luggage outdoor fun outdoor games outdoor play outdoor sports games shopping Traveling
Are you a working mother? Here’s how you can keep up with your new born’s dressing schedule
In this world, where working mothers get to nurture kids while also managing their work, the biggest challenge is to keep up with the newborn’s eating, sleeping and dressing routine. Since every child has its own requirement and style of living, a new parent might have to adjust a few things to balance both personal and work life.
If you are a working mother who is struggling with managing their kid’s dressing schedule then this article is for you. Here’s what you need to learn about their clothing routine to keep things prepared in advance. This will not just give you a better tact for handling your kids but will also give you enough time to focus on your own work, especially when it's time to begin work and there’s nothing that you can afford to do at the last minute.
1- Let's go through some basic tips first to get you going in the right direction. It can indeed be a difficult task for new mothers to keep up with their child’s routine as newborns demand dressing changes a lot of times. The best way to deal with this problem as a new mother is by buying their clothes in bulk. This of course does not mean that you should spend your entire salary on their garments as newborns are always at the edge of growing. All you have to do is keep some extra pairs ready for them at all times so you do not have to worry about rushing to a shop or washing and drying old clothes when they are in an urgent need for a dress change. Apart from this, its always a good idea to keep their used clothes washed and ironed a day in advance so you do not have to worry about your child the next day.
2- Another good thing to do is dividing their wardrobe into two halves. Make departments for day clothes and night clothes so you do not have to keep getting into these segregations and deciding what to change your baby’s clothes into, especially at a tough work hour. If you are in a meeting and you have your child’s closet all set, all you will require to do is put your call on mute and simply take out the right pair for changing.
Do you need some help with buying comfortable and easy-to-change baby clothes including both day and night wear? Get in touch with us today
- Rockims Team
- Tags: baby clothes Baby clothing baby dresses baby hat baby shoes babystroller bath accessories bath toys bath tub bed bumpers bedding set caps children territory clothes Clothing clothing set dresses educational toys games jackets kids Kids clothing kids shoes newborn clothes online kids store online shopping shopping summer
Baby clothes shopping: How to buy fancy and classy outfits for your newborns
Each new parent wants to dress up his or her child in a beautiful and stylish outfit. And while the appearance of the outfit matters the most, you should never forget that the style must also be accompanied by comfort so that your child does not stay irritated and uncomfortable while wearing it.
There are plenty of sellers who offer you a wide range of stylish clothes for your child’s first ceremonies, parties, and other functions. But if you wish to go for something that has an extraordinary and cute appearance then you must also check the convenience part of it to ensure your child enjoys wearing the outfit.
Here are a few tips you can utilize while buying fancy and party wear clothes for your newborn:
1- Newborns usually do not want to be taken to parties or places with massive crowds as they prefer being in their own zone, sleeping and resting throughout the time. But in case you are throwing a party as their birth celebration or there’s an important lunch or dinner which you as a family cannot skip, then buying something for them is a requirement you cannot put at bay. In these situations, go for something that is not too heavy as newborns would not be able to carry it with ease and comfort. You can go with basics that look a bit more stylish than regular casuals so you are able to give your child a unique appearance in them.
2- A lot of baby clothes manufacturers and sellers today offer fancy clothes for newborns. These are not very heavy in weight and also offer a great fit. Since modern times have come up with great alternatives, today, there’s nothing better than finding a store that holds the capacity to provide you with what you are looking for. While all is well with fancy clothes if you are buying them from a trusted seller, just one aspect with which you need to thoroughly check with them is the comfort. The outfits must not be too heavy on your child and should make them feel soft and light so they do not get any allergies, skin infections or rashes.
Do you need help dressing up your kid like a star? Get in touch with us to get a wide range of variety to select your child’s outfit from. Call today or visit the website.
Things to consider before buying kids clothes!
Purchasing clothes for baby is not as easy as one thinks. You are spoilt for choices after stepping inside kid’s clothing store or visiting a kid’s clothing website. Buying kids' clothes is an investment, and investment should help reap benefits. Parents want their kid's clothes to be cute, trendy, comfortable, and durable at the same time.
So it is a good idea to consider several factors when you plan to shop for your kids. The biggest challenge that people face when shopping for baby clothes is the inability to pick the correct size. Other parents don’t have time to visit different stores in search of fitting clothes. If you’re in this situation, why not buy the clothes at an online baby shop. It’ll save your time, money and still offer a variety of products.
Here are a few tips for buying kids' clothes:
Fabric: Kids have a tender and soft skin that’s highly sensitive. While shopping for little munchkin, comfort is something parents give utmost importance. Fashion is all about being comfortable. You may have come across this line many times and believed every word. Imagine your daughter cutting her birthday cake in beautiful pink dress but is cranky and doesn’t smile at all. Later, you realize that rough linen of the gown made her skin sweaty and sticky. Kid’s skin is sensitive so it’s always a wise choice to opt for soft fabric. Cotton can be your go to fabric. Cotton is super comfy and gentle on your baby’s delicate skin. It also gives the skin enough room to breathe and is suitable to wear in any climate, unlike chiffon or georgette. No one likes wearing scratchy and itchy clothes, so choose the ones which have more cotton Please avoid styling your kids in dresses that cost them their comfort.
The size: The clothes you buy for your child should be comfortable. They should also fit them to size. Yes, when people say that children grow like weeds, they’re not joking. They grow rapidly and will fit into them sooner than you think. You may have to keep their favorite dress in the corner of your wardrobe just because they grew bigger. Parents should buy dresses at least one size bigger for your little one. The pace at which children grow is fast, and there is no point stocking up the same sizes. Shop for kid's clothes which are slightly larger and of free size as it will save time, money and offer them more comfort.
The budget: We cannot ignore the fact that kids grow fast, and there is no point in spending too much at a time. Your baby will grow up in next few months and then you will again visit the shopping centre searching for new clothes. Everything looks beautiful and alluring in kid’s store. But before pulling that beautiful romper or top down ask yourself, ‘is it really required?’ If your budget is tight, consider doing the shopping online. However, never compromise the quality of these clothes for the price. Remember, babies have soft and sensitive skin. Therefore, choose affordable but quality baby clothes. There are a lot of reliable and affordable sites available for buying kids' clothes online.
Quality and durability: Kids love playing, and of course, they end up getting dirty. Hence, along with the appearance of the clothes you will also have to make sure about their quality and how long they will last. Staying away from thin material clothes will save the parents from needless hassles.
- Daily wear: Kids find it difficult to digest food without wiping hands on their pyjamas. Access to crayons and sketch pens triggers the fashion designer in them and then you get extra 2-3 flowers on the shirts and the tops. These types of stains are so stubborn that they don’t go away with multiple washes. Having an extra pair of vests, pyjamas and tops in stock is more important than having a fashionable dress.
As a parent, it’s hard to find perfect clothes for your kids. Whether it’s a baby or a toddler, you want a fitting cloth that’s comfortable and highly durable. As such, you want a source of clothes that offers variety at cheaper rates and without compromising on quality. That’s why most parents trust online baby shops to buy clothes for their kids. No point strolling through shops for finding the best clothes for your kids. We bring you the best online kids shopping store - Children Territory.
Why Do People Think Kids Toys are a Good Idea?
Have you ever seen that shine in children's eyes when they look at toys? Learning through play is an integral part of a child's development. Toys provide an opportunity for children to learn. The best toys engage a child’s senses, spark their imaginations and encourage them to interact with others. Toys can help children learn many skills in their lives. Babies are eager to learn; everything they see is a new learning experience for them. A new shape, color, texture, and taste everything is new for them.
Here is why people think toys are good for kids:
- Boosts IQ: Toys are created in a way that they increase their hand-eye coordination, memorization, motor skills, and identification skills. Since toys are made for fun it makes their learning interesting.
- Development of their senses: educational toys develop kids the sense of touch, sight, and hearing. For example, bright toys with different colors enhance the sense of sight. Thus this helps children develop their communication skills.
- Develop problem-solving skills: educational toys challenge the mind of the child. Following the step by step sequence in solving wooden puzzle encourage children to think. The more complicated a puzzle is the more energy, attention, and thinking are required from children.
- Enhances creativity: kids are born curious and to find answers to their questions they explore their surroundings. With fun educational toys they experience safe imaginative play, creative designing and building, experimentation, and exploration.
- Emotional and social development: educational toys require kids to play and interact with other kids or adults. While playing with others kids develop a social and emotional bond with others. Kids will encounter social and emotional cues such as anger, laughter, and crying. This way, they can understand and adapt to varying emotional situations.
- Improves concentration: Kids' toys make learning fun and manageable, and they increase a child's interest in learning. With these toys, kids can acquire new skills while they enjoy their play.
Here are some toys for kids of various age groups to make their growth years fun and educational
- Nursery mobile: Dancing objects above the baby's head develop attention span and stimulate vision.
- Ring stack: they enjoy putting aiming rings onto their cones thus enhancing their motor skills. It will help them learn about numbers and colors as you count the rings they stack onto the cone.
- Shape sorting toys: Pegboard puzzles, nesting cups or blocks, and buckets with holes for different shaped blocks challenge hand-eye coordination and problem-solving skills.
- Blocks and construction sets: Building blocks encourages problem-solving skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Cards and board games: Encourage cooperation and help your child learn to manage the emotions that come with winning as well as losing.
- Musical instruments: it encourages listening and fine motor skills and helps build attention.
Nevertheless¸ toys are a tool to help kids develop, but it's parents who nurture that growth. When you sit side-by-side with your kids and paint, color, or read a story, you give them the attention they need to build their self-esteem and feel loved and secure. You can find all types of toys clothing and kid’s essential on our website.