Top baby essential every mother should have
Maternity is a time of life where you are struggling through a lot of changes that occur in your body. On contrary, it is one of the most beautiful phases of your life where you are excited to welcome your mini self into this world. A pregnant woman muddles through so many bodily changes at this stage, and it would be apathetic to brush off other things that a mother is always expected to do- The baby chores. So in this article, we will be telling the top baby essentials that will enhance your motherhood experience by making it a little convenient for you. Following are the things you need to remember when shopping for your maternity prep:
- Sleep: A baby’s sleep is just unpredictable but important! To make sure that your baby has a peaceful and sound sleep blankets & swaddling for infants, and baby pillows, cribs, sheets, for a toddler are suggested. There is sleep equipment also that record the duration in which your child sleeps and records their sleep cycle so that you can manage them accordingly.
- Travel: Traveling with your infant or a toddler is a hell of a task. There are at least 4 suitcases just for the baby. It is thus better to prepare early for all types of travel. A good quality nappy bag to place all the essential grooming things of your baby in one place and a comfortable, strong, and smart carrier or stroller or pushchairs.
- Bathing: Little one’s skin can be too smooth and soft that it can easily slip off during bathing time. It is thus imperative to have safe bathing set for your kid. It is a great idea to add bath support that can be easily fit into the big bathing room. Wrapping up your child in a cute warm robe would go perfectly after a playful bathing time.
- Grooming: Baby grooming is a very crucial and sensitive job that also takes a lot of time and effort. For this, you might need baby moisturizer for regular massaging, baby cotton buds, nail clippers, gentle soap, nappy rash creams, baby wipes, etc. A thermometer is definitely an important tool that can be needed in an emergency.
Is your Indoor environment healthy?
Your environment speaks a lot about you, in general. The environment does not always mean lush green surroundings, it is your living space enclosed. We talk a lot about to have a clean and healthy environment but what we often fail to understand is that the outer environment the parks, roads, supermarkets, etc. might not affect us that as much as the indoors of our house because it is where we actually live and breathe in the most.
The four walls that surround us and seclude us from the outer world can separate us from the outside environment also. This is the reason that in winters we tend to feel warmer inside as compared to outside. The cold and dry air in winters dry out our lungs, nose, and skin and to rectify we use moisturizers. But we can minimize this dryness effect by installing a humidifier. Let’s see how a humidifier can make our indoors healthy:
- Prevents influenza: It is a well-known fact that humidifiers trim down the risks of catching flu. But if you are suffering from influenza you tend to spread the virus in your surroundings, but with a humidity level of above 40%, it deactivates the power of the virus. Therefore, installing a humidifier will cut down the influenza spread in your home making your surroundings hygienic.
- Eases cough: Dry air can attack your respiratory system causing a dry and unproductive cough. An unproductive cough is more dangerous than a productive one. As a productive cough completes its cycle and eases down the trapped phlegm but an unproductive one lingers on till you have proper medications.
- Reduce snoring: Increased amount of humidity in the air is also proven to reduce snoring effects. With a drier atmosphere, the airways of a person are less lubricated which can worsen the snoring. The respiratory organ's airways will only be lubricated in humid surroundings.
- Healthy skin and hair: The uneven skin on the lips in winters is the effect of the dry atmosphere. Skin disintegration and removal also occurs with dryness. A humidifier will improve the moisture content of the air therefore reducing the dryness from your skin as well as hair.
- Happy interiors: Dryness does not only affect human bodies but also the interiors of your house. A humidifier thus helps in preventing cracks in your wallpaper, increasing wooden floors' life expectancy, saving you on electric bills as it will keep your area warm.
Observing is Believing- Influence of picture books on your kid
Books are a gateway that lets you dive into a different world than yours. It lets you live a life different from your reality. And letting these books avail to kids who already have young minds with a plethora of creativity must explore their imagination power. But do you have to wait till your kid learns how to read and write and only then he/she can explore the reservoir of knowledge? –Not really! Picture books can be the building blocks for your kid to learn writing, do story analysis, enhance vocabulary, and discover characters, judge personalities, and much more. Beginning your child’s initial learning years with picture books will attract them to read more books when they grow up, after all, a book lover will always know the power of a book. Let’s see what more a picture book can influence your child with:
- Build language skills
It is a proven fact that what we see, we tend to grab it more quickly as compared to when we read it. Similarly, when a kid reads through pictures, it opens the imagination doors of the mind to interpret what a picture really says. When you read a story to them, though they have no clue what do your words mean, they are totally relying on the pictures, but they can still recite it loud to understand the rhythm and rhyme of the word. And this learning system has arguably increased vocabulary power by 12% in kids.
- Inspire visual thinking
When a teacher or parent tries to dictate a story to a kid through pictures, kids sometimes point out a different aspect which we as an adult also sometimes miss. This is the power of a child’s mind. A picture can say a thousand words; a mind will decide what perspective to stick to. If difficult words are used in the story, illustrations on a picture book make it easier for the child to comprehend what is its exact meaning. Moreover, a picture book does not always tell a story, illustrations are also used to make the kids learn good habits and small things like how to brush or how to fold a hanky. What thet will observe is what they will believe in.
- Increase engagement
The best part of a story is that it engages you completely. Even when your kid’s study time is over, the pictures of the story will make him stick to his bench just to know what the next plot is, what will happen on the next page?
- Have fun session
Tips when shopping clothing gifts for children onlineOnline shopping has become this submissive that more often than rare you see a product online and instantly get attracted towards it. Online products have indeed set the bars real high in terms of variety and affordability. But even after so much success achieved in online trading, one still gets perplexed when it comes to kid’s online shopping whether to buy or not. Because the thing
with children is, that they outgrow even a year old outfits. They have their own pace of growing up which can never be matched or calculated. But when one sees such cute and eye-catchy outfits and accessories for kids online, it is hard to pull yourself back from ordering. So here are few tips you must take into consideration while buying gifts for your little ones online:
- Know the size
- Read return policy
- Grab the deals
- Registering for the membership
What is that one thing you must indulge your kid into?
Kids are the building blocks of the future. Every parent’s dream is to raise their children in their best capacities. Nobody is born perfect but we try every day to become a little closer to that ‘perfect’. But what make us achieve that are our habits. And habits are indulged in us since childhood. The best habit you can and you must indulge your child into is LEARNING.
The process of learning can really enhance your child’s personality. Learning doesn’t always mean the study of subjects, science, mathematics, etc. it is something instinctive and constructing. Your child must feel intrigued to know about new things. How this machine works, how do you communicate with others, how do you console, how to deal with emotions, and a plethora of things that human beings experience in their day-to-day lives?
How can you sow this habit in your kid?
We want everything best for our children. The right parenting doesn’t just mean fulfilling your kid’s wishes and dreams. It is indeed a task and a responsibility.
- Start from the very beginning, what do you get for your kids to play? – Toys! But the type of toys and games you get for your children will proliferate with time and will eventually become their interest.
- Get them the books and games that they will educate them. If your kid is really young to understand, get them the picture books. Pictures say a lot and are the best medium to convey literal meanings and thoughts. Whatever you will implant in your kid’s untaught and inbuilt mind will grow and amplify.
- Give them the right games to play. Like puzzles, building blocks so that their mind learns to focus on constructive things.
- Gift them storybooks that explain to them the moral meanings, the practice of gratitude, being humble, well bad things, etc.
If you want to pamper your little one with righteous things and you want to gift them innovative toys, do have a look at the website of Children Territory. They have got a whole new range of children's toys, games, storybooks, picture books, you ask it and they have it! Where else you will go when you have a whole territory for all your kid’s shopping!
Children Territory: The Ultimate Shopping Destination for the Lil Ones!
From the cutest range of comfy baby clothing, fashionable outfits to toys, accessories and kids room furniture, Children Territory is one stop destination for kids shopping. Whether it’s a new born, a toddler or a grown-up, they offer a variety of products for your loved ones. Here’s a sneak peak to their collection-
Stunning Collection of Comfortable yet Stylish Clothing for Kids
With a wide range of options to choose from, Children Territory offers an amalgamation of style and comfort at affordable prices. We highly recommend their endearing collection of baby suits, rompers, tees and bottom wear for new born. Not to miss, their cotton animal character hooded bath towel set. The bath robes and infant bath towels are totally adorable. Also, make your occasions extra special with trendy party dresses, jackets and outerwear for baby girl and boy. We love their range of customized family matching outfits that can be worn on occasions like Christmas or birthday. And just in case you are looking around for a blazer or suit for your little prince, your search ends at Children Territory!
Stylish, Must-Have accessories for kids
Glam Up your child’s outfit with matching accessories from Children Territory! Shop from the most dazzling collection of sunglasses, watches, scarves, hats and hair accessories. Don’t forget to check out warm knitted baby hat and scarf, perfect to keep your baby cozy this winter.
Fun Collection of Children Toys
Looking for a perfect gift for your kid? Nothing makes kids happier than toys. No matter what your child’s interests are, Children Territory has something for everyone. Their skate board collection is to die for. Also, there is an extensive range of educational toys that can make learning a fun-filled experience for your child. Toys are integral to child development, so choose from Children Territory’s thoughtfully designed range of toys.
Visit www.childrenterritory.com for coolest kids shopping experience!